icon

Is There a 900 Watt Amp I can Go With?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chevyman26 
Copper - Posts: 227
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2004 at 1:24 AM / IP Logged  
Hey, sorry dude. I didn't mean anything personal by that. It's all in what your ear likes. If you like the sound of the Pioneers, then great. I try not to dis anyone's equpment, but I've got a personal grudge against Pioneer.  Every one I have owned has let me down, but that's me. But I'll be willing to bet that when he gets that JBL and if he has it all set up right, that you'll secretly wish that you hadn't traded (even if you won't tell him that!). Anyways, good luck and hope it all works great for ya'!
You'd better get me out of this lord... or else you'll have me to deal with. -- Hunter S. Thompson "F.A.L.I.L.V."
chevyman26 
Copper - Posts: 227
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2004 at 1:31 AM / IP Logged  
Hey, sorry dude. I didn't mean anything personal by that. It's all in what your ear likes. If you like the sound of the Pioneers, then great. I try not to dis anyone's equpment, but I've got a personal grudge against Pioneer.  Every one I have owned has let me down, but that's me. But I'll be willing to bet that when he gets that JBL and if he has it all set up right, that you'll secretly wish that you hadn't traded (even if you won't tell him that!). Anyways, good luck and hope it all works great for ya'!
You'd better get me out of this lord... or else you'll have me to deal with. -- Hunter S. Thompson "F.A.L.I.L.V."
ampman 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2004 at 3:21 PM / IP Logged  
Well, actually I traded my brother two Eclipse for four Pioneers and a 1300 watt soundstorm amp. I've had this same exact setup in my car before, and it was the loudest system I have ever had. He gets the two, better, louder speakers, I get the four, very loud speakers, with amp, so I don't have to buy an amp and I'm closer to getting my system hooked up. I think we both came out of the deal pretty good.
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2004 at 3:27 PM / IP Logged  
All that matters in the end is that you are both happy, and it sounds like you are so good job and let us know how it turns out and if you need any other help
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic