icon

it Only Starts when

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Falcon 1 
Copper - Posts: 130
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2004 at 10:39 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry guys but I've seen his other posts I think he is trying to pull a joke on us. He has too many intentional spelling errors in his posts and I don't believe any 16 year old is going to have a $5000 allowanceit Only Starts when - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.. Just my thoughts.
Do it right the first time, only a doctor can bury his mistakes.
nava94 
Silver - Posts: 296
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2004 at 11:25 PM / IP Logged  
Well I agree with falcon1 his other post said this was his daddys car now it's his along with a 5000 allowance well more power to you if this is true and you are serious about installing. buy yourself a digital multimeter and have at it if this is the way you want to learn but I suggest you read, read, read like they told you and plan first  to accomplish your set goal or you could get your pops to help you out. You could also use some of your allowance to take a course on mobile electronics in case your daddy neglects you.
SinX3 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2004 at 3:52 AM / IP Logged  

Number One FInd Out About Vermont Audio B 4 you jump to Conclusions Its Located at 2095 North Lincoln Ave Pasadena Ca 91001 I Realy dont care if you belive me or not ile scan A Pic Of the Money if you guys whant me to And I Never Said It was My Dads Car Its Funny How PPl Judge Or jump To Conclusions I Dont Care What You Guys Think Of Me Ohnestly I Just try TO Lern Because My dad Makes Good Money Of Of This And Scince Ime the Yungest My Brother Has His Own SHop And My Mother Has A Clothing Shop ALso Ime The One That Gets Spoild And sh*t thats All Oh ANd One More thing Just bc You Guys Dont make that Kind Of Money Doesnt mean You Have To Hate On The Spoild Ones Like Me When Ime Finished With It Ile SHow You Guys WHo Is the Wrong One LOLit Only Starts when - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

I Love Being Spoild

They Can Hear His But Feel Yours Vermont Audio
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic