icon

frys

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
t0kinl3lunts 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2004 at 4:53 PM / IP Logged  

OMG, I could have convinced this guy working there that audiobahns were good subs.  I told him I was looking for a good sub for sound quality with low response and he looked at me like he had no idea what frequency even was!  I then asked him what the best subs they had were cause I knew thats about all I'd be able to get out of him and he showed me some polk momo's and mtx thunders...   I don't think everyone who worked there was that bad but they definately aren't the cream of the crop.  If you do decide to go there though expect to find good values on decent equipment and you might just get lucky with a sales associate that knows something abot car audio.

My ride: 1986 S-10 BLAZER 4x4
Current project: getting everything running right and putting in a decent system
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic