icon

98 Mercury Mystique

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
I420head 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2004 at 6:10 PM / IP Logged  
I recently purchased an AutoPage 720LCD and I have everything working properly except the door locks. I think the car has positive trigger 2 step unlock. The manual gives the diagram for the proper relay setup, but I have to      
tap into the unlock wire after the OEM Door lock relay and I don't know where that wire is at or what color it is. The car has factory keyless entry. Is there anyway to change the factory 2 step to single press unlock?
furredoutgixxer 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2004 at 7:52 PM / IP Logged  

high in drivers kick or at the keyless module located behind the glovebox, high in passenger kick panel. There are two yellow/purple wires - one unlocks drivers door and the other unlocks the rest of the doors. These two wires are common at rest through the keyless entry module. Diode isolate and pulse (+) to operate. Lock is WHITE/ purple at keyless module. May need relays. hope this helps.

MECP Master Installer

I420head 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2004 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged  
Is the WHITE/ purple wire your referring to on the passenger door lock motor side of the circuit? Thanks alot for the info.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic