icon

Dont ya hate it?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
soundmasta 
Silver - Posts: 246
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2005 at 7:48 AM / IP Logged  
i had a customer onece bring in 4 different amps, one of those california sounds or waht ever and a bunch of other sears and wal mart type junk, and wanted them to run hist $250 component set, the day after we did a full custom install that he dropped nearly $2000 dollars on in a brand new car....some peoples kids....all the amps were blown, one of them so bad it would have been like plugging the speakers into the damn wall ( i actually considered using that one as a tone generator/source input for another amp to run an poor spl setup. 60hz at however much power that garbage put out as input to some other total junk monster amp to some huge ass peice of sh*t sub in a big vented box...sounded like a fun weekend waste of time to me ). we then did the unspeakable. hooked those damn componets up to his alpine headunit. poor, poor, starving speakers. i was suprised that they actually sounded any good, but i liked it, that broke kid liked it and everyone was happy.
specialauto 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2005 at 11:44 AM / IP Logged  

97Pathy wrote:
Hey "specialauto"  i see your from toronto.  I was wondering if you could help me out.  I heard of a big car show this summer in TO and aparently Orange County Choppers is comming up and everything.  Do you happen to know anything about it?

sorry man, i haven't heard anything like that... but that pretty nuts, occ in t.o... :P if u hear anything about it let me kno, i'm interested

Canadian Auto Sound
Starting Installer
misterjimbo 
Silver - Posts: 535
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2005 at 12:34 PM / IP Logged  
we all have to work with stolen or broken stuff, that is just part of the business. i love it when they bring it in and put it on the bench to test it and the smoke pours out of it. the customer always says "i just took it out of my boys car and it was bangin! you owe me an amp." of course we tell nhim no and he returns twenty minutes later with another one of "his boys" amps.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic