icon

05 altima help R/S

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
losboricua 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 23, 2004 at 3:38 PM / IP Logged  

I just bought my mom an 05 altima and i had 2 question.  first is that is i put a remote start will it void the warranty for the car( i havent been able to call them to ask).  and secondly is this the only bypass module that i need https://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/NISSAN_TRANSPONDER... and does it work for the 05 since it only says 01-04, also is there anything else that i have to bypass???.

thanks

carlos

2015 Hyundai Genesis Ultimate Black on Black
Tinted Windows, Fogs, Roof Spoiler, ARK Springs, Ruff R1 20's Staggered
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 23, 2004 at 4:16 PM / IP Logged  

You need to use a key in a 555 module....I think its a 555U

Astroflex calls it a cut2 module...   Installing the remote start does NOT void your warrenty. There are laws to protect YOU from dealerships trying to blame ya!.  Someone on this site probly knows it and has a link to be able to read it. Your R/S has to be the reason for the cars failure

KarTuneMan 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 23, 2004 at 4:31 PM / IP Logged  

Use the purple key...the car should have come with 3 keys.

When you do the trunk pop, you need to trigger the trunk "key sense" wire at the same time.  Take your neg (-) trigger trunk wire to pin 85 of a standard relay. 86 and 87 get a fused 12volts (10amps) Off of the trunk wire after the relayput a diode in line with the trunk key sense wire. Light Blu/blk. with the cathode (the line) towards the relay. pin 30 goes to the trunk pop wire PINK  SHA ZAM. No need to  disarm or unlock to pop the trunk. this bypasses the trunk security.

losboricua 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 23, 2004 at 8:01 PM / IP Logged  
sweet thanks alot. im going to talk to my mom to see what she says about it i havent been able to find that Astroflex  cut 2 that u where talkin about but i first have to put a cd player and r/s in my friend's car. i dont think that car has any security from stcok
KarTuneMan 
Posted: December 29, 2004 at 1:40 PM / IP Logged  
DEI calls it a 555 or 556U
brianh 
Silver - Posts: 516
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2004 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  
Use a standard universal bypass on this vehicle. Also on the auto lights you must pulse the driver door trigger in order to get the lights to turn off if you abort the remote start. It is located behind the the fuse box.
Brian
owner/installer
Sight & Sound Car Stereo
"all electronic equipment runs off of smoke, once you let it out, it stops working"
losboricua 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2004 at 4:42 PM / IP Logged  
ok kool. thanks everyone.  now i have to wait a little bit more to get it because i had to get tires for my car and need to come up with money to pay for my school and some bill but hopefully i can find something soon for the right price

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic