icon

2001 Nissan Frontier, Autopage RS855

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
radkonn 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2005 at 11:46 AM / IP Logged  
I guess I'll test it out again. When the car is remote started and I press the unlock button only the driver's door unlocks. However, when I just press the unlock button, without the car running on remote start, all door locks open. I'm thinking the alarm sends a single negative pulse to both the H7(blue) and the H10/14 (pink) wire on the first press and another pulse to the H10/14 (pink) wire upon the second press. As for the SIS-11 shock sensor, in the test mode it says warn away is a short chirp and second stage is a long chirp. I'm only getting a short chirp. Well, I probably have something wrong with the vehicle wiring, so I'll test it out. The thing is that the master door lock unlock wire only needs a single pulse to unlock all doors.
metaverse 
Copper - Posts: 210
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2005 at 12:13 PM / IP Logged  
Looking at the diagram, I think it is the other way around. The blue wire probably sends the first pulse since it is connected to the oem door lock motor and not to all lock motors. the pink wire is connected to the master switch which unlocks all the doors. Try wiring it that way and see if it works (assuming that you do not have it that way) I think that when you tell the system it has a priority unlock setup enable, it reverses which wire gets the pulses first..
Does the shock sensor work when you arm the car (out of test mode) Try sitting in the car and arm it and see if it works by thumping on it directly after 30 seconds..
radkonn 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2005 at 6:29 PM / IP Logged  
I wasn't counting the led and chirps properly when programming. I had the pink wire set to factory disarm, so it was sending a pulse to the main door lock switch when I pressed the remote. I have it set up right now and everything works good. The shock sensor does have two stages when I test it by just arming the alarm. I just couldn't tell the difference in test mode. I appreciate all the help Metaverse.
metaverse 
Copper - Posts: 210
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2005 at 6:55 PM / IP Logged  
Glad to hear it worked out.. Enjoy the alarm..I love mine..
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic