icon

Factory rearm on 04 Infniti G35

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
srusin1 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2005 at 11:12 AM / IP Logged  
I think that the factory alarm on a 2004 G35 coupe disarm with a pulse on the unlock wire, what about rearming the factory alarm. Is it a good idea to keep the factory alarm, and how do i go about  doing so?
riceman 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2005 at 11:45 AM / IP Logged  

The g35 disarms with one pulse to the unlock wire unlock with two pulse. The g35 arms with lock. If your doing an engine start , then i have some advice for you, if one day the RS dosnt work  take the key out of the immobillizer bypass n actually try the key to see if it still even starts the car. I had a problem like that that drove me nuts. A dealer key chip some how was magically erased. Also if you have two aux valdity channels on your alarm tap those wire to the lock n unlock, a longer then one second pulse will roll up/dwn your windows. This is assumming you got the wires inside the drivers door and not at the bcm. good luck

srusin1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2005 at 11:58 AM / IP Logged  
Is there a keysense wire that has to be hooked up, thanks for the advice on the window roll up/down. I putting a Clifford 3.5 saturday, any additional advice?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 26, 2005 at 12:27 PM / IP Logged  

YES....you need the key sence.

Blk/Pnk in a 40 pin connecter at the BCM drivers kick

Hey.....when your done, let me know how long it took ya, and please be honest. You can PM me with your answer, then Ill tell you how long it took meFactory rearm on 04 Infniti G35 -- posted image.

srusin1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2005 at 5:26 PM / IP Logged  
Any one know if I can get the tach wire inside the car?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 07, 2005 at 6:46 PM / IP Logged  

YES.....@ the ECU under the glove box, there are 6 poss. wires, they provide a single cylinder reading 

GRN/Red....Gray......Gray/Red....Yellow/Red.....Blue/Red.....PURPLE / Wht

This info is from astroflex.......of course  Factory rearm on 04 Infniti G35 -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic