Posted: February 07, 2005 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  
The crystal CMP-10 is sweet, but it requires a minimum of 350 watts rms
Do it right the first time
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2005 at 4:19 PM / IP Logged  

10 inch Type S http://www.cbrstereo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=41

10 inch Type S in a bandpass box http:///.com/dll?ViewItem&category=32823&item=5749242343&rd=1

Just looking around the net for a couple of minutes and I found these.

Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 07, 2005 at 4:32 PM / IP Logged  

blg748 wrote:
k well what is happened is my friend has found a ALPINE SBS-1041DBP its a 10inch ina bandpass and can be run at 4ohms so he is thinking to buy this as he can p urchase it for 150CDN shipped to his house. I read up some reviews and it seems pretty darn good. i know its in a bandbass so its far from SQ. Pioneer you say well ill have to check it out.
We were goign to buy a ADIRE SHIVA but now we cant even find it anywhere. THen i said maybe the KODA 8 but i dont know if its good for a SUB or its only for midbass....We also thought of a Koda 10 but thats just outta the budget.

The Shiva would have been great.  But unfortunately we are out of them.  The same is true of the Koda 8, however I don't know if you would have been happy with it's extention.  The Koda 10 would work awesome and we do have those in stock.  But like you said, they are kind of pricey. 

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

blg748 
Copper - Posts: 194
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2005 at 8:17 AM / IP Logged  
customsuburb: That alpine in a bandbox ive already seen it im trying to contact the seller to ship to canada. He emaield back and said shipping is about 40US and will take 4-6WEEKS to arrive. Im really thinking about it as it will fit in his trunk and 220WRMS @ 4ohms to that sucker will pound for his needs.
ALso whoever here has reccomended pioneer they seem ok. 40US for 10inch that can take 300WRMS. not bad anyways what can you guys tell me about the sub below. It just seems likke a good deal. i just cant seem to find the specs for the sub in the box and the seller is selling for friend
12" Pioneer IMPP
ant this next sub is a 10inch what you guys think of it
10Inch Pioneer Sub
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic