icon

Slim jim diagrams

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
CutDog504 
Silver - Posts: 637
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2005 at 11:46 AM / IP Logged  
I had that problem once before, my battery went dead. I had to climb under the car and reach up from under the front and unbolt the hood latch with a long socket extension. Once I got the hood open, I jumped the battery and unlocked the doors with my remote. PURE HELL I tell ya! I wanna try instaling a hood release cable to my drivers door lock to manually unlock it in an emergency, and have the release hidden somewhere underneath the car. But I still havent figured out how to not have the actuator pulling on the cable every time I lock and unlock the doors. Any ideas?
5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2005 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  
I got a story for you guys....!!!
While working at a Highend Custom shop. Brandy(The singer) drove her 745 in with a flat tire. She parked it on the street. Later when we were going to pull it into the shop, Found the battery was dead... Unable to jump start... Unable to put into neutral... Raining hard... Then Locked keys in car.... Closing time....
Try to slim Jim yourself out of that one lol
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic