icon

Brahma in stock?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
evanc 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2005 at 11:38 AM / IP Logged  

When is the estimated date as to when the Brahmas (12" in particular) should be in stock at Adire's dealers?

Also, would one of Adire's team members mind PMing me or posting a topic letting me know when they do get in stock?

Thanks

Evan

Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 21, 2005 at 4:10 PM / IP Logged  

Hello Evan.  Unfortunately we don't have an exact date as of yet.  We are hoping within the next month or two.  As soon as they do come in, we will be updating our site with all the new information on the drivers. 

Also, if you want to contact us directly with questions like this, you can reach me personally at skephart@adireaudio.com.  You can also conact our sales department at sales@adireaudio.com.  Thanks!

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

evanc 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 11:20 AM / IP Logged  
Steven Kephart wrote:

we will be updating our site with all the new information on the drivers. 

Do you mean that the drivers are going to be different or just the new release date?  If they are to be different, in what ways are you talking about and how drastic are they?

Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 4:06 PM / IP Logged  
Aparently theres going to be a dual 4 ohm version available as whell, thats all i know.
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
Steven Kephart 
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 6:09 PM / IP Logged  

Unfortunately I can't get into the details about the new drivers.  We will be releasing all that information with the update of our site.  But here's a link that will give you a little more information about the situation and what to expect: http://acoustic-visions.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2139

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

kfr01 
Gold - Posts: 2,121
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 7:18 PM / IP Logged  
I can just see it. The new drivers and the Kit62 plans will be released exactly when I stop having a few chunks of free time each week.
New Project: 2003 Pathfinder
Steven Kephart 
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 8:47 PM / IP Logged  

Are you talking about the Kit 261's?  If so, I can probably get you the plans for the enclosures.  That way you can have them all ready as soon as the kits are released.  Then all you have to do is build the crossovers and drop in the speakers.  I just ordered all the parts for mine. Brahma in stock? -- posted image.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

ty 
Copper - Posts: 137
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 2:05 PM / IP Logged  
so steven you think prices on the old brahamas will drop?
Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 2:27 PM / IP Logged  

OOOooOoOO...  Loads of activity going on over at Adire.  Next few year will be quite interesting indeed!  Keep us posted Steven!

I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 3:03 PM / IP Logged  
Prediction- ADIRE will no logner be the "little guy" before you know it.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic