the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Are Stash Spots illegal?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2005 at 12:56 AM / IP Logged  
It's only illegal if its for illegal purposes. If you don't have anything illegal in it, who can prove it's for illegal purposes? If you do have something illegal in it, you have bigger problems to worry about.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
realitycheck 
Silver - Posts: 751
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2005 at 9:20 AM / IP Logged  
yeah really they cant tell you, you cant have somewhere to store stuff with a lock on it.  What about gloveboxes that come with locks on them. What about toolboxes that you put in truck beds that have locks on them.
Learning the trade one fiberglass creation at a time!
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 07, 2005 at 9:38 AM / IP Logged  
The "stash spot" isn't  bustin the law....Its what you put in the stash spot that is.
5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2005 at 3:09 PM / IP Logged  
I'm from southern ca and down here it is beginning to become big money. Motorized boxes.... false panels and everything some boxes are really amazing to see.
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
Master Asylum 
Silver - Posts: 400
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2005 at 9:40 AM / IP Logged  
Can I just ask... Why store the faceplate in your car? That's like putting the stupid thing in the glovebox/center console... If it detachs, make use of the feature, don't be dumb. Now given if you can REALLY hide it, incredibly well, and NEVER tell a sole, then you should be fine. Odds are someone will see you fiddling down there and if it is good enough, they'll wait to smash and grab.
1998 Monte Carlo w/
Eclipse CD8454
2xRockford 5.25" Power 2-way T152C
2xRockford 6"x9" Punch 3-way FRC4369
1xMemphis 16-MCH1300 5-channel
2xKicker 12" L5 Solobaric-2 Ohm
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2005 at 12:40 PM / IP Logged  
I never even take my faceplate off. Theives know they can buy em on ebay. And from what I've seen, puttin it on and takin it off so much it ends up not working perfectly anymore. I have an alarm that will stop any kids and most crackheads. Besides, ALFAs got my back.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2005 at 5:58 PM / IP Logged  
I hate carrying things with me. Makes me feel like I'm back in the pull-out days.
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic