the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

First Fiber Job for WCD

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Walkercustoms 
Copper - Posts: 219
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 09, 2005 at 3:50 PM / IP Logged  
Good thinking and I had the damn think sitting right there and did not even think about it.  Its bondoed and carpet will be on it tonight we just did the best with that.
Drocay 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: March 09, 2005 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged  
yeh a router would have been best, and if u use the jig just use a sander next time to clean it up. can't wait to see some pix.
Walkercustoms 
Copper - Posts: 219
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2005 at 2:51 PM / IP Logged  

Ok, we finished the sparetire encloser last night.  Here are some pics of what it looks like.  The carpet will be cut as needed after trunk liner is put back in and the amp racks, dry cell and cap is installed.  I just wanted to test fit it with my old kickers just to put something back in the trunk because it is some sad and lonely with out something back there I feel lost.  Well let me know what you think we will be posting more this weekend when we start on the amp rack tonight.  Yes, it does look crappy but, for are fist glass job it came out smooth but, the front was kind of haked and with you guys help I have learned what to do next time.  I will keep you guys posted thanks for the imput.

Ok I must be a dumb ass.  How do you post pictures I tried everything I have tried uploading that don't work when I preview it.  I tried add image it does not work when I preview.  WHere do I put the .jpg extension at in the link I copied and pasted right from the address bar of my windows explorer with file name intact and it did not work.  What am I doing wrong?  It will show in the post reply but, when I preview it its just a red X.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic