audiobahn AWP310T?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
boricuaso 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2005 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  

have any anyone used this sub? the audiobahn AWP310T

i would like to use it because of the depth of it only 4"! perfect for my installation.

can any one give me theyr personal opinion on this sub!

can anyone recomend other subs  just as thin or thiner that would shake my pants off!!!

oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2005 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged  
My opinion of Audiobahn is bad. Try the JL W0. It may not "look as loud" or have any chrome, but its a much better speaker and I hear it has a very shallow mounting depth.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
audiobass10 
Silver - Posts: 328
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2005 at 5:58 AM / IP Logged  
Don't go with the JL W0. If you want something with decent boom..it's not gunna help you out. It handles next to nothing in power and has an xmax of 8.5mm.
Dave
Pioneer Premier DEH-P660
15" Kicker CVR
Profile AP1000M
It's Loud
boricuaso 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2005 at 8:22 AM / IP Logged  

i realy like the specs for the audiobahn AWP310T but some times they dont perform as advertised, soo any one else out there can help me make my desition, i rather go with the JL w6 than the w0

let me know guys.

Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2005 at 12:57 PM / IP Logged  
IMO.. the W0 10" in a sealed box is a damn good speaker. Friend had one in this mk3- now 94 camaro, and it hits amazingly clean, hard, and low. Better than my 12's- prolly due to the hatchback effect.
how much depth do you have to work with..and why?
Since i dont know depths..ill list a few GOOD brands that will satisfy you, and be dependable.
Try looking into
adire audio- shiva or koda
Resonant Engineering RE SE subs
Image Dynamics
Elemental Designs
I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
boricuaso 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2005 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  

thanks for the list maxst ill look into those brands and chek them out altho i havent heard of them before, oh well i have been out of car audio for like 4 years, the subs i need have to be very slim in depth cus they are going into a 2 seater with no behind the seat area, well may be 21/2" inches , i have to cut in to the first of two firewall this car has in order to gain an extra 21/2" i  looked in to the pioneer premier witch are very slim but the power rating does not satisfy my amp pushing needs, the sub has to handel at least 370wrms @ 2 ohms or a 780wrms @ 4 ohms.

share the knowlege guys.

later

dj_xlr8 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 21, 2005 at 5:08 AM / IP Logged  
I think the Audiobahn sub should be good. In addition to a relatively small mounting depth, it has a large voice coil, and should drive pretty linear. Havent heard one though. Another brand you must check out is Illusion Audio. They're pretty much the slimmest subs out there. Maybe you should visit www.illusionaudio.com

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic