icon

Glassman?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
branvw 
Copper - Posts: 90
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2005 at 10:45 AM / IP Logged  
does anyone have a GCF AVI Download Membership will i get to see advance or should i just buy level 6??? can i see it online?
erickbkny28 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2005 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged  
I have the GCF Download Membership.   What are you looking for exactly?
branvw 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2005 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  

I want to know if i will see good advanced videos or should i buy the dvd?  I paid last Wed but still have not had the email with password sent out to me.  I sent them a few emails and have not heard anything....

branvw 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2005 at 10:03 PM / IP Logged  

anyone know how to get in touch with this guy!  I paid last week and sent him 4 emails and nothing come yet? how long should it take

branvw 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2005 at 9:06 AM / IP Logged  
ok i think i am giving up on the glassman web site, i have emailed about 12 times, sent payment in 2 times and still have not heard back from them, if any one knows how to get in touch with them let me know, or are they not working any more?
beyond sic 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2005 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  
Well i don't know about them. My visa is going after them right now. I bought there complete set of dvds. Payment was made on my vise and they said they never recieved it. It is clearly on my visa statment. I tried to talk to them about it. Told them i would fax my visa bill to them. They just said sorry we never got payment. So i called visa and they said they will have there fraud department deal with it.
branvw 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2005 at 10:24 AM / IP Logged  
i think I better call visa too, they now have my card number 2 times........ sh*tty
beyond sic 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2005 at 10:25 AM / IP Logged  
Well i don't know about them. My visa is going after them right now. I bought there complete set of dvds. Payment was made on my vise and they said they never recieved it. It is clearly on my visa statment. I tried to talk to them about it. Told them i would fax my visa bill to them. They just said sorry we never got payment. So i called visa and they said they will have there fraud department deal with it.
Will85iroc 
Member - Posts: 41
Member spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2005 at 11:11 AM / IP Logged  
did  the12volt.com block their adverstisements???? i think they should if they are playing people and taking their hard earn money!!!!  i was going to order some videos but now i think ill wait til see if they are realiable...  goodluck guys...
" will85iroc "
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2005 at 11:23 AM / IP Logged  

Will85iroc, they haven't advertised on this site for a couple of months now.

beyond sic, have you tried posting in their forum?

Glassman? -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic