icon

magicar m902f

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2005 at 5:09 AM / IP Logged  

HI!

i already installed a magicar m902f on my peugeot 405 & it really works!

only problem is if it has a "hood trigger input" or not?

another question is about AUX1,2?  how they work?(it works just when arming or ...)   i want to connect power window with this system, how i can do it?

swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2005 at 11:51 AM / IP Logged  
The hood trigger may also be called "instant" trigger. The AUX channels work with other buttons on your remote or by pushing 2 buttons at once. most the tiem they are negtive ouput and must use a relay. Im not sure on your alarm if it has and onboard relay or not.
Do you want to have the windows roll up by them sled when arming??
Member spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2005 at 4:24 AM / IP Logged  

thanks swamprat323 !

yes, i want to have windows roll up, when arming the system.

swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2005 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged  
the power window module will have a gound when arm output, so should your alarm, so when you arm it the windows go up by them self. Stick with the DEI ones.
BMWjed 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2005 at 4:07 AM / IP Logged  

Hi

I'am having a problem whit the same alarm, but it is the 2 zone microwave rader, where can i connect it there is no jack

for it ?? i tryed to put it parallel whit the shock sensor but it did't work

it look like this magicar m902f -- posted image.

how can i do it.

bretbowman 
Copper - Posts: 156
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2005 at 4:34 AM / IP Logged  

Two things:

1. the peugeot may already have a factory window roll up controller built in.  If you put your key in the driver's side door and HOLD it to unlock, does it roll your windows DOWN, or vice-versa for HOLDING down LOCK, does it roll your windows up?  If this is the case you can just tap AUX and "ground when armed" wires to your lock and unlock to roll windows up and down without buying window modules.

The only catch is that when you roll your windows down you're also going to unlock your doors (even if you don't want the doors unlocked), but you could re-lock 'em after roll down... of course you're windows are down anyway, so maybe doors being locked doesn't matter.

2. on the microwave radar sensor, I would recommend run power and ground to the unit independantly and combine the input wires for the two sensors, but make sure to diode isolate the inputs (though this may not be required, it's a good idea to minimize or perhaps even prevent falsing from "stacking" the sensors on the same input wire.

Good luck!

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 2WD (Clifford G5 Avantguard 5 w/ 2 SmartWindows modules) - IT Engineer - NRA Life Member - LDS Return Missionary - Married for time AND ETERNITY - Eternally sealed family
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2005 at 5:13 AM / IP Logged  

1- thanks!

no my peugeot doesn`t have a window  roll up controller. also i dont know how my alarm AUX outputs works?(when armed, disarmed or with my remote?)

and you know we have a negative when we arm the system(or AUX output) but when the ign. key is off we havn`t the positive for windows. what i have to do?

2- about microwave sensor, i installed it by diode isolation and it works.

bretbowman 
Copper - Posts: 156
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2005 at 5:22 AM / IP Logged  

If you want to pick up window modules, I'd highly recommend the 530T by DEI.  I have two installed in my car and I got them brand new on ebay for $33 and $37.   I have seen used ones sell for $45, so I think I got a real good deal on 'em, but I know a guy that will sell brand new ones for $59.

If you buy these modules (DEI is about the best and most "standard" stuff you can get), they use (-) input for aux to roll windows down and (-) input from alarm brain (ground when armed wire) to roll windows up when you arm your alarm.

Hope that helps!

PS- as for 'when' the aux outputs work, I'd recommend looking at the owner's manual or install manual.  Personally, I'm not familiar with the magicar m902f  (I personally buy ALL Directed Electronics, Inc. (DEI) stuff), but if it's like MOST DEI alarm aux outputs, they PULSE when you TAP the button, and will remain CONSTANT while you HOLD the button.  As far as I know, only very high end alarms (like Clifford brand) offer programmable output AUX ports that let you program timed, armed, disarmed, etc.

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 2WD (Clifford G5 Avantguard 5 w/ 2 SmartWindows modules) - IT Engineer - NRA Life Member - LDS Return Missionary - Married for time AND ETERNITY - Eternally sealed family
BMWjed 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2005 at 7:04 AM / IP Logged  
81900270 wrote:

1- thanks!

no my peugeot doesn`t have a window  roll up controller. also i dont know how my alarm AUX outputs works?(when armed, disarmed or with my remote?)

and you know we have a negative when we arm the system(or AUX output) but when the ign. key is off we havn`t the positive for windows. what i have to do?

2- about microwave sensor, i installed it by diode isolation and it works.

it works by pressing the buttom 2 or 3 for 1/2 sec. and it is the CN8 jack on the main unit.

i hope it helps

BMWjed 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2005 at 10:28 AM / IP Logged  

1 - thanks

2 - new problem :-O the voice modul from Youngshin (magicar) i have connecte all of the wiring and it works fine! but

the wiring diagram for the harness is not easy to follow.

red Power 12V (done)

White connection to main ( but where ??) the only output is the siren but that is 12V and i dont want to burn the modul :-)

black Ground (done)

brown and bk/brown external speaker (done)

black connection to voice module (done)

how can i check it and connect it to the m9000 (M902F) main unit ??

Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic