the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

anyone heard of Krell car audio

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2005 at 8:18 AM / IP Logged  
Most Wanted wrote:
you can quit pming me asking about them, He was mixed up and there KEF.

So your panties can get unbunched, and you can tell your contact it's ok now about the speakers, noone is infringing on there overpriced sh*t anyways.

Look bud, some of us care about this industry and about what kind of lies and misinformation and fake products get passed around it.  I keep forgetting there are lots of kids and amatures in car audio who have no concept about the realities of the multi-billion dollar industry they are brushing up against.  "overpriced sh*t"?  The depth of your ignorance is astounding.

Support the12volt.com
Most Wanted 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2005 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  

Bud, i never knew we met and hung out.

I asked if anyone heard of it, he Mentioned the wrong name, like im sure you have done the same in the past and will in the future, sh*t happens, There was no need to pm me telling me to find out about it, i was looking to find out about it myself and when he got back to me he said sorry he goofed.  I hope your not calling me a Kid or an amature, Im neither. I asked here first for a reason, to see if anyone heard, it was a short and sweet conversation between me and my rep and he ran it past me, i said get me the stuff, I asked for help here, not for someone to email krell themselves i could of done that myself if i wanted. He goofed, to you can tell your "Contacts" at krell theres no infringing lawsuits to make.

People of your caliber amaze me, all i asked was if anyone ever heard of it, if you knew they never did make it thats all you had to ask, not talk of lawsuits and pictures of packages, Ok mr.Fbi.

Thanks, Have a Lovely day

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2005 at 9:42 PM / IP Logged  
Lets all bring it back down to earth guys. This is an issue that totally doesnt need to get blown outta porportion. I dont know what Dyohn said in his PM's to you, but if he was really pushy about it then that was wrong. If he was just wanting information to give to a friend of his that works at Krell then I can understand that because as he said earlier, the less fake sh*t flying around the better most of our lives would be. So like I said I think this escalted way to quickly and probally doesnt need to go on. And I cant believe that anyone who has actually used Krell will call it over priced sh*t as it really is one of the finer amps you can buy on the market. I guess if you have dull ears and cant hear the difference between a Krell and a Hafler than it would be over priced, but to anyone who has an ear for music they are gonna tell you that they are worth what they sell for.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2005 at 10:14 AM / IP Logged  

OK, here was my first PM to you:

"Send me a picture of those so-called Krell speakers - or any info off the box.  My friends at Krell are intersted in seeing them as they are fakes. Thanks!"

And, when I got no reply, here was my second:

"Any luck getting information about those supposedly Krell speakers? "

Sorry you found that annoying.  I never mentioned lawsuits, only that Krell said the speakers must be fake and were  interested to find out if there was a TM infringement.  Sorry, but I like staying in good standing with powerful members of the manufacturing community.  Please next time you'll get your story straight first, eh?

Support the12volt.com
04mdx4sq 
Copper - Posts: 111
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2005 at 10:36 AM / IP Logged  

Krell car speakers, wonder what kind of price tag those would carry? It's too bad they don't exist, they would be a great compliment to my Theta Digital head unit.....anyone heard of Krell car audio - Page 2 -- posted image.

04 MDX - Clarion DRZ9255 / MB Quart QAA4250 / MB Quart QSD216 / Orion Concept 97.2 / JL Audio 10w6v2
91 GMC Syclone - Delco tape deck
90 Syclone powered 2wd S10 (for sale) - Pyle CD / Fosgate 4x6
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic