the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Difference Betwen a JL Watt and a Sony Watt?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 02, 2005 at 3:23 AM / IP Logged  

DYohn......your a Funny  F*cker..... BUT no one else could have put it better...!!

NICE JOB with the direct explanation  Difference Betwen a JL Watt and a Sony Watt? - Page 2 -- posted image.

Poormanq45 
Silver - Posts: 597
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2005 at 8:53 AM / IP Logged  
Dyohn wrote:
Sony watts are custom manufactured in a special factory in Okinawa. They rise early every morning and do calisthenics before they fall into orderly rows to await the day's initial demands. They are far more efficient and productive than ordinary (i.e."JL") watts due to enhanced discipline and better teamwork. Sony watts can produce more output per peiod of time with a higher degree of accuracy and fewer rejects ( aka "distortion.") You can hear them chanting "xpolde" while they work.   Sony watts often, if they fail to produce, self-destruct as brilliant fire balls. While this is an amazing display of corporate loyalty and cultural integrity, it can be annoying to the western user who simply does not understand the Sony Way. The bright red Sony case helps hide the flames.
I hope you don't mind, but I'm putting that in my signature on another forum. Is that ok with you?
I almost ffell out of my chair laughing
Poormanq45 
Silver - Posts: 597
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2005 at 9:02 AM / IP Logged  
ANyway, I think your friend may have been alluding to the way that some manufactures over rate their equipment. Like pyramid says their amp can produce 1000w, but it is really closer to 100w. Whereas a Nakamichi amp that says it can deliver 1000w actually does deliver 1000w.
So I guess you could say, yes, there is a difference between some manufactures watts. But this is a misnomer, they arn't actually different, it's just that some manufactures rate their product higher then it is.
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2005 at 9:03 AM / IP Logged  
Glad you guys liked it.  Sure, do what you want with it.... but you might want to fix the mis-spellings!
Support the12volt.com
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2005 at 9:41 AM / IP Logged  

I like the part about how the red case hides the flames.

I think I'm going to have use that part. lol

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic