icon

Window module + Sunroof module

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stasisnine 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2002 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  

I had a DEI 530t installed to control 2 windows up/down and also a 529t to control the sunroof. These are both wired to channel 2 to open. I have to hold down the button to open it, since I realize it's a pulsed output on the 550ESP.

I have channel 4 to control all the windows to roll up. The problem is, sometimes, only the sunroof will close, leaving the windows down. The windows will inch up slowly with several presses. Do I have to set ch 4 to latched? What is the probem here?

The windows also don't close when the system is armed. Maybe the installed didn't wire up the ground when armed to the modules?

Any help is appreciated.

jonj0n1 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2002 at 3:28 PM / IP Logged  
on the 530t theres an orange activation when armed wire that you connect with a diode to the orange wire from the starter kill relay. everytime you arm your system, that orange wire sends out a negative pulse. when the orange wire from 530t senses that signal, it will roll the windows up. so instead of wiring it up to ch 4 connect it to the orange wire from the starterkill relay with a diode.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic