icon

Painting Dash Pieces?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
d_arnold 
Copper - Posts: 59
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2005 at 4:57 PM / IP Logged  
Thank a lot I'm glad I could help. I'll keep you updated on my new development website, and services. It's in the works now. I'm taking my time creating all original images and content. I'm more into web design right now then paint if you can believe that. I can't wait to see your door panels I bet they are awesome. Let me know if you post then some where other then this thread. So i can take a look.
nuentoter 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: May 09, 2005 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  
now you guys need to invest into a nice hvlp gravity feed and move away from krylon and onto dupont hehe
sorry it's just i got my new gun at work and am very very happy with it. so my old descent gun becomes my home project gun.
check out alsocorp whenever you guys get a chance for ideas on paint and the such. amazing amazing stuff. hopefully this fall/winter I will finish restoring my 68 firebird and paint it with alsa candy orange, or lime green, havent decided yet
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 09, 2005 at 11:18 AM / IP Logged  
YEah, I have a gravity feed gun...It's a small one though I don't think it's the one that's used to paint a car. Like I said, all I use it for though is to paint my fiberglass creations...I used to use all sorts of spray paints but then I realized how much of a pain in the ass it was to try and find the same brand and color (advance auto only carries two cans at one time, then you have to wait til their next shipment) Thanks for the info though.
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic