icon

HiTech Mobile Security HT-455

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Daz7906 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 12:09 PM / IP Logged  
HiTech Mobile Security HT-455 - Page 2 -- posted image.
Daz7906 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged  

Adam,

hook your door locks up like this and it should fix the problem

Daz7906 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 2:14 PM / IP Logged  
Adam,  What year and make is your car?
Igor0421 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 2:19 PM / IP Logged  
Hey Daz I appritiate your help man. It finally worked for gods sake. Now I got two more minor problems. When I close the doors still the main light is on one on the top of the roof. Another problem is that doors don't lock themselves automatically. It is not a big deal but since I got this far from your guys' help I would like to fix this as well. If not able to thx once again.
Igor
Daz7906 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  
Does the doom light turn off at all or does it just stay on?
91lxvert 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 5:08 PM / IP Logged  

can anyone in this post get into the program mode of the alarm if so what wires do you have connected, also the relay that comes with it is wired for an ignition kill, disables the ignition coil, you have to wire it diferently for it to be a starter kill(which i did, starter kill needs all time power, ignition kill needs key on power, which is useless if you not starting with a key)

the default "features" of the alarm are horribl and would like to tunr them off but have been unable to get into program mode as stated in my own topic here on this forum.

thanks

Igor0421 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 5:30 PM / IP Logged  
Dex apparently it needed time to get it to work. For now everything is fine. I would just like to learn more about programing it since it says it has 6 sounds etc and I don`t know how to do that since instructions suxs. Thx for all ur help
Igor
Daz7906 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2005 at 11:27 PM / IP Logged  
The programing guide is right but the buttons that it tells you to push are wrong it should say(forgive me I don't have the programing guide in front of me) to enter programing press the lock/unlock button and option II (I know that this is right) .  to enable a function press option I and to diable a function press the trunk release button (I think this is right but it might be flip flopped).  just follow the table in the book and go through all 6or7 of them and the it will atomaticly exit programing mode and save the settings.
Igor0421 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2005 at 2:10 AM / IP Logged  

Thx Daz one more time. While everything works there is something that I need to ask you. Today first time after I hooked everything right when I turn on the car and close the doors, doors didn`t lock at all, second time I tested it they locked but locking kept continuing one after another. Since i started testing it again intervals inbetween locking are wider but still it happens more then once. I`m not sure if some wires are touching each other but it happens. I`ll have to check it out again. Thx for your help and programing I`ll do tommorow.

Peace Igor

Igor
a_pod666 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: May 27, 2005 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged  

Sorry i have a 1989 Volvo 340. The drivers door does not have an elctric motor it has a switch. When you lock the drivers door manually it locks the passenger door. So i have got another motor to unlock the drivers door, if this makes sense?

Regards Adam

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic