icon

SPAL door lock switches

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dannyboi 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: June 07, 2005 at 2:48 AM / IP Logged  
Yea im posting this because i needed help on installing the switch that locks and unlocks my doors, my friend had installed the locks and it works great, jus tthe switch i am having problems with, there was suppose to be an attachable where i can attach the wires from the switch to the main harness, but i can't, the switch has a blue black and red wire coming out from it, I don't know if you guys konw what i am talkin about, but if you do, help me put the wires to the main harness. thanks...
"the greatest skill of a person is a skill unknown"
Powermyster 
Silver - Posts: 962
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 07, 2005 at 3:52 AM / IP Logged  
don't suppose that you have a diagram for that model..
have you got the switch. What switch are you using.( just for my own curiosity)
Its a handy enough job if its negative switch which i think it is. you just need to ground the lock and unlock wires through the switch.
Some body on here should be able to tell you the wire colours for that model Kit
diabloscope 
Member - Posts: 48
Member spacespace
Posted: June 09, 2005 at 3:07 AM / IP Logged  
If your are using spal switches / five wired     blue/ green on the outsides , black on the next two on the inside and red in the middle   just like the ones used for  Spal power window Kits  / . you just might be able to do without relays    red 12  , blacks ground ,  Blue & green are used for lock & unlock    Good Luck !!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic