icon

pyle

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rock1 
Copper - Posts: 120
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 12:22 AM / IP Logged  
Im getting no power from my pyle plcd46 cd player.
I got it setup with a harness that connects to the car.
The car is a 92 mazda 929.
I got left over wires from the cd player that does not even connect to the harness. I need help setting this up.
shiftmx11 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 3:18 AM / IP Logged  

what colors if its blue or blue white dont worry about if it is your black wire then just sreaw the HU in to the dash becuase the metal brackes that hold the radio in the dash acts as your ground.

if that dont work then its your PYLE raido PS stay away from pyle next time

shiftmx11 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 3:21 AM / IP Logged  
hold on i might be wrong sorry, thinking of a diffent car it might be the same tho
Chad7n7 
Silver - Posts: 408
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 9:59 AM / IP Logged  
If you have used an aftermarket harness, and have made all of your connections properly, then try checking your fuses. If they are all good, then take a DMM, and check your wires at the HU to single out your problem, using the ground wire from the HU, if you have constant +12V ( yellow ) and switched +12V ( red ). then your unit is probably no good.
rock1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 10:48 AM / IP Logged  
I connected the harness but I got some wires from the cd player that goes not connect to the harness. I got the backlighting wire and some other wire where does that go. the main power connects to the harness and the black goes to ground.
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 10:52 AM / IP Logged  
hehe he said "pyle"..
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
rock1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  
whats wrong with pyle?
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 11:07 AM / IP Logged  
Did I say there was anything WRONG with Pyle? Sounds like a persecution complex. Do you know of something wrong with Pyle that I'm not aware of? Calm down, man pyle -- posted image. Just making a joke...
(Pyle sounds like pile - as in pile of shhh - just a joke. Ya know Beavis and butthead, from MTV?)
Gawd, I hate having to explain a punchline pyle -- posted image.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 11:22 AM / IP Logged  

haemphyst wrote:
Gawd, I hate having to explain a punchline pyle -- posted image.

Especially when it's appropriate!

Support the12volt.com
rock1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2005 at 11:24 AM / IP Logged  
Im just asking. I dont like there customer service. its not like other brand names.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic