the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Dirtiest Car You Ever Worked On Continued

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
12v_rep 
Copper - Posts: 188
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2005 at 9:00 PM / IP Logged  
I have worked on several dirty cars, but the best is when you find big bags of weed under the seats. I had to, on several occasions tell customers to take the car home and "clean" it out. Then there is the fun of finding a gun in a car. Same thing, take it home and clean it out. Why is it so hard to keep a car clean. My '02 is getting ready to roll 100K and it looks like new inside. My wife's truck though...WOW!!!! But she always has the baby with her, so the Goldfish decor mixed with raisins makes sense.
sedate 
Silver - Posts: 1,173
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2005 at 10:25 PM / IP Logged  
Uhh.
Hehe thats funny. Lotsa my friends used to DO installs for weed.
The crappest car I worked on... no creepy food stories but I once did a Sentra that had been sitting in a yard for a year or three. EVERY SCRAP of metal frame in the dash had so much rust that it would crumble or break even touching it. NOTHING was groundable.. I had to run speaker wire from the deck to the engine block to find a ground spot that wasn't rusted over.
The girl spent like $600 on the stereo and week after I put it in the car's transmission took a crap and the car hasn't moved since.
"I'm finished!" - Daniel Plainview
misterjimbo 
Silver - Posts: 535
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2005 at 3:28 PM / IP Logged  
i have had the worst cars... used condoms, poopy diapers, and even a bowl of maggot filled chilly. the junk yard in the back of the car was almost the norm where i used to work. i have crawled in places where there were small animals and i think even a child or two were living under the dash..... the joy of being a dash rat woo hoo
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic