icon

ReActive Alarm ideas...

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
giff 
Member - Posts: 38
Member spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2002 at 8:39 PM / IP Logged  
Has anyone exploRED / marketed a system whereby one could make it physically PAINFUL on the thief trying to steel the car? (Yes, I mean booby trap, non-lethal for here in the US, LETHAL in Mexico where they dont care) Is there a way to get enough energy out of the 12 volt system to incapacitate human debris? I like the South African anti car jacking system, but it has certain limitations not the least of which  are the need for the propane tanks for the flame thrower, plus there is no remote/autopilot system. We have a REAL auto/stereo theft problem here in California, and I think its high time for some payback.
Big Purds 
Silver - Posts: 574
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2002 at 6:12 AM / IP Logged  
I have devised a system that I believe to work consisting of a 150,000V stun gun hooked up to my gear shift, activated by the alarm...painful? yes...lethal? not unless you have heart problems...but dont try to steal my car anyway...heh...
cva2000uk 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2002 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
Me too. i thought up that one also , but i had a microwave connected to the trigger wire . lol sit and sh*t
"you wont like me, when i get angry" .

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic