FG Sub Box 1st

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
One_Dieu 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 1:27 PM / IP Logged  

bronco

I know how you feel about working on a project for a long time.  I've beeen working on my truck for almost a year now. I don't even konw how much money I've put into it.  All I know is I want to get it done so I can move on to my other car and hopefully make some money doing installs for other people.  The good thing about working on other people sh*t is you still can be creative on someone eles's time.  If you don't mind me asking how much do you have in your projet?   Keep up the good work and keep posting those great pics.FG Sub Box 1st - Page 4 -- posted image.

Respect the Blood Line
broncoman 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2005 at 12:11 AM / IP Logged  

OnE_DIEU,

thanks for you consolation. FG Sub Box 1st - Page 4 -- posted image., Actually I am riding my Bronco just with the driver seat! It's scary man, but there is something positive here and is that no thief is interested in a car like that, but we have to be careful when we install with a lot of passion our work, that a motherf***r come and steal it.  That's gonna be sad.

Note:  You're asking me about how much I have spent or how my audio system will be?

My system will be composed with 6 speakers (front {Rockford Fosgate}, middle {Rockford Fosgate}, back {Sony}), a custom fiberglass enclosure for the middle and back speakers), a center console with 2 Lcd's (front and back), as you can see in my pics, the sub box with the amplifiers, one of them for the back speakers.  I think that everything here cost around $1,500.  I was planning also on making custom door panels but I think I'll never have the time to even think about that.

Thanks for your post again and keep visiting!

Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic