icon

2003 Jeep Wrangler Door Lock Wires

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jhgraham 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2005 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks guys, but I have looked at all the switches I can find for mechanical data. None will work in the space allocated by Jeep. Not only is the space minimal the mating components, door and jam are offset, reducing the available space.
Soooo! I have designed a new contact switch for Jeep Wranglers. I will build it and install it. If I am satisfied with the results I will then pass the Design onto 12Volts to distribute or do as they wish with the design, it would be a good product for Jeep owners.
Stay tuned. Thanks again!
Knowledge is Indisputable, Opinions are Subjective.
waikikiTed 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2005 at 4:47 PM / IP Logged  
any photos of your new connector?/ Im getting ready to start the same project and can use the ideas! Thanks
jhgraham 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2005 at 5:49 PM / IP Logged  
No photos yet. I have designed and I am manufacturing the Power Door Lock electrical contact assemblies. Mechanical drawings avaiable via email.
jhgraham 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 20, 2005 at 11:16 AM / IP Logged  
I have posted my Jeep Wrangler Contacts design layout on my web site. It is located in the Contact Page. Please feel free to view and copy the drawing although you will have problems with clarity, as the size is limited on the web. If there is a manufacturer interested and can use ACAD 14 files, to make parts for others on this site, I will forward a copy of the layout and details to you Check the specs in the Jeep Page also.
Pictures later.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6seqk/
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic