icon

high beam flasher

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Arundo 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: September 26, 2005 at 4:30 PM / IP Logged  

I would like to install a switch w/ a flasher that would let me flash the high beams, whether the lights are on or off.

The veicle is a 2005 E-350 Diesel w/ duel alt. and duel batterys.

Thanks for any help.

maxima lover 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2005 at 3:18 PM / IP Logged  
Are you looking to make them flash back and forth (wig-wag) or flash together. I made mine do the wig-wag using a turn signal flasher, SPDT relay, and SPST, relay. It is wired through a switch. when the switch is one way and I put on my high beams, they flash back and forth, and when it is the other way, my high beams just come on like normal. It really gets the attention of the drivers in the left lane. It is illegal though.
kreativesailor 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2005 at 5:30 PM / IP Logged  

Here is link for a  diagram that makes an alternating effect on your high beams or  fog lights. It works wether your lights are on or off. 

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kreativesailor/detail?.dir=/374b&.dnm=d372.jpg&.src=ph

I couldn't post the picture here because the picture is little bigger than what's allowed. If you can't see the picture that well on this link giving please email me and I'll go ahead and email the big quality picture to you.

You can try and fail but dont fail to try...
Arundo 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2005 at 10:32 PM / IP Logged  

Thank you for the replys

For the leagal side of it, I would like to make the high beams flash together as if I was wanting to pass someone.

The other thing is that I have 2 hella 210 foglights that I want to each have there own flasher or wig-wam I must beable to use them on solid also. Anyone can have a flashing yellow/amber at anytime in NY anyway. 

The same for 2 hella 210 driving lights. Maybe the driving light to be able to use them independitly of each other. set up in a pigen toe fashen to help find the radar cops

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic