icon

Matrix 3.5 '01 Mustang (auto) Starter

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pacificmonarch 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2005 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
Hey redpeppers thanks for all your help. I'll definitely recommend this site to others. I have the cliffords 3.5 ready at my house. I ordered the 555P and the 530T(window automation).
I heard that when I setup the wiring for the automatic door lock and unlock I have to use some diodes. I think I'm going to need some help on that. I download the wiring diagrams from bulldogsecurities's webpage.
http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/diagrams/diagrams.htm
(click on Ford Mustang 1999-2004)
But I really don't understand it. I also am wondering if the bulldogsecurity diagram can be applied to the Matrix 3.5.
What and where is the BCM (body control module)? Do I need to use a diode for the trunk trigger(release) when I install the Matrix 3.5?
Am going to need anything else(like diodes) to install the window automation?
How many diodes am I going to need and what kind? Where can I get the diodes?
I'm just trying to get everythink ready, so when all the stuff I bought(like the window automation[530T] and the 555P) comes in I can just put it in.
As you can see I'm a novice but with some help I think I can do it. Thank redpeppers
redpeppers 
Silver - Posts: 483
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2005 at 11:08 PM / IP Logged  

contact me on MSN messanger at red_peppers_01@msn.com....there is alot of thing u must do to intall this alarm/starter....and it would be better if we chat......

Where theres is a wire there's a way.
pacificmonarch 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2005 at 11:08 PM / IP Logged  
I have one more question. When I install the bypass module, will the transponder still work? If I were to start the car without a chip in it with the 555P installed, would the car start or not?
redpeppers 
Silver - Posts: 483
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2005 at 11:13 PM / IP Logged  

if u dont want to get me on msn than check out http://www.directechs.com/directwire/wire_body.asp?action=select&yr=3286&product=Remote%20Start. this is a diagram from the makers of the 3.5 so that is what i would go by.....u wont need diodes for the locks only the door triggers......i can answer more questions for u in the chat....also the The GEM (Generic Electronic Module) is located above the driver kick panel

Where theres is a wire there's a way.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic