icon

remote starter 93 lexus es300

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Johnnynguyen20 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2005 at 8:55 PM / IP Logged  

hello there, i was putting a 2 way lcd remote starter and alarm systen into a 93 lexus es300. When i start the engine with the remote, the engine turn on, but in a few second it give a second cranking again, and alot of time. i don't know what is wrong with it,  civic, and nissan there was no problem with it. But in this car there is a tachometer gauge on the dash cluster does not work. i don't know if this is a problem that keep cranking again and again. i was putting the same remote starter and alarm system into an accord, civic, maxima there was no problem with it. please help

Johnnynguyen
cluby262000 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2005 at 9:56 PM / IP Logged  
sounds like it's another carvox king eagle problem, That's what mine does also, you could try connecting the PURPLE / white wire to a fuel injector, I was told that's how other ppl got there's to work good luck.
Mike Thompson
pss5075104 
Copper - Posts: 144
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 10:39 AM / IP Logged  
try geting the tach at the injector.
D
MECP First Class Certified Installer.
Nothing is impossable, it's just more expensive.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 1:22 PM / IP Logged  
Look for the "check connector" located between the right shock tower and the firewall...black wire!
pss5075104 
Copper - Posts: 144
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 3:58 PM / IP Logged  
i have not had luck ever with the check connectors. i just did an 04 civic yesterday and the check connector did not read out right so i had to go to the injestor, that never fails.
D
MECP First Class Certified Installer.
Nothing is impossable, it's just more expensive.
meltingplastic 
Copper - Posts: 225
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 9:43 PM / IP Logged  
yea.. i ignore all wiring diagrams and i just go to injectors.. i know they work
Driving a Bagged, Caddied 02 s10
Johnnynguyen20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 11:06 PM / IP Logged  
What color of the tach from the injectors?
Johnnynguyen
Johnnynguyen20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 11:08 PM / IP Logged  

bobk wrote:
If the tach is not working then maybe that the r/s is not seeing a signal, where did you get the tach signal from?

from the check connetor

Johnnynguyen
Johnnynguyen20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 02, 2005 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged  

Hello, please help me, i need to know what color of the tach wire from a 93 lexus es300. I need the one from the fuel injector, not from the check connector. the diagram said the tach wire for this car is at the check connector. but that wire doesn't work right. please help

Johnnynguyen
felaani 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2005 at 11:47 PM / IP Logged  

Johnny,

I am not an expert on this subject but I had the same problem (still have it), and I got my connection from the injector. I got it from any wire but not the common one. If you look at wires at injector, you will see two wires from each injector. One color is common in all injectors, try any wire that is not comon. My car is not lexus, but it should be the same rule.  By the way, I have the same problem with the injector connection. It keeps cranking (mine is corvox king eagle). But the meter shows a much stronger signal when I connected to the injector. I was told it is possible to build a circuit to modify this signal. I am not sure if that is true.

remote starter 93 lexus es300 - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic