the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2002 Honda Accord V6 w/ auto trans

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
redpeppers 
Silver - Posts: 483
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2005 at 10:35 PM / IP Logged  
The other day I had a 2002 Honda Accord V6 with A/Transmission in the bay for a audiovox alarm/remote start w/ keyless…..the install went flawless…..I used a 556u universal module and the car was starting perfect with the key and with the remote start keyfab…..I put the car back together and gave to customer there paper work….right as I put the car in reverse the CEL light came on and the TCS light at the same time, also the D4 light in the gauge cluster was flashing too….I pulled the car back in and ran CEL test to see what code had be stored….p1705 which has something to do with the transaxle was the code I received……so I cleared the code and tried again and the same problem came up again….. I then pulled the alarm back out and cleared the code…..code never came back but the TCS light stayed on.  Any have any info on this?
Where theres is a wire there's a way.
meltingplastic 
Copper - Posts: 225
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2005 at 10:55 PM / IP Logged  
i've head of if u do the starter kill on hondas between the fuse box and the starter it pulls codes... is that where u went for the starter kill if u installed one...
Driving a Bagged, Caddied 02 s10
nava94 
Silver - Posts: 296
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2005 at 12:04 AM / IP Logged  
were did you cut the starter wire at? were did you get the tach?If you got the tach from the wrong source your going to have lights coming up. making the car computer think the car is in two gears at the same time. recheck your wires.good luck.
juicezaccord 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2005 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged  

are you supposed to cut or attach the transponder with the starter? cuz my remote start will not work

northern 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2005 at 12:28 PM / IP Logged  
Redpeppers, did you solve the problem? Im doing an 02 accord this week and was wondering for future reference?
cwolfey 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2005 at 6:27 AM / IP Logged  

Wow I just came across this problem, What I found was that as soon as you connect the starter wire to the vehicle either cut or not cut it trips the lights??

my solution was to use the pulse during crank with a external relay and that worked fine, but he has no starter kill.

I traced this problem for hours and could not find the reason.

Anyon e else??

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic