99 grand am, pro start ct 3300

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
muaiad97 
Copper - Posts: 207
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2005 at 6:25 PM / IP Logged  

hi

i installed  remot starter  pro start ct 3300  in grand  am 1999  i got  too many problems  first i couldnt find the tech wire so i connected to the coil pack  with the wite wire in the coil pack     second  the ar 2 pink  wire  for the ignition the  same guage  and for the acc  ther are 2  orenge wires the same guage the 3rd  problem the car is cranking with no start and when i start the car with the remot  i dont see any light in the dashboare  it just crank the i have to push the brake to stop it only one thing i got it to work its the lock  unlock

any help please

thanx 

cloneman315 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2005 at 6:41 PM / IP Logged  
u have to power up the green wire also as a second igntion and that car also has passlock 2 as far as the 2 pink 2 orange wires just us on of each
muaiad97 
Copper - Posts: 207
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2005 at 7:25 PM / IP Logged  

ok thank u for the information  but i have qustion i need to bypass permenatly the  passlock  with no madual or no relay just the resistor  and wher to connect the resistor  between the  yelow wir key sid or the madual sid  and how to messur the rresistor between the yelow wire and the black wire.

thanx

cloneman315 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2005 at 7:31 PM / IP Logged  
ok cut the yellow wire and strip the black,put the red lead on the key side of the yellow and the black lead on the stripped black put the car in reverese and turn the key to the start postion and read the resistance valuse keep it cloe to 5 percent then find the matching resistor and put them on the module side of the yellow wire the end goinf away from the switch and the other end to the stripped blcak and tape the other yelllow coming from the switch and that should work ps u can get tach at the  ecm under the drivers dash white wire

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic