icon

Tell me what you think of this setup.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
audiobahnlove 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 12:15 AM / IP Logged  
ok first of all i am goin to have the A3451D DVD/CD/MP3 Player by Audiobahn with 5 volt preouts. for amps i am goin to have two Audiobahn A12001DT Amplifiers powering 2 Audiobahn AWP310T Pro Compression subs - the subs are goin to be in a vented box - so tell me what u think on this set up - loud or not - I am not goin with any other brand - so dont try to convince me - so if anyone knows how many decibles do you think i would be hittin with that Audiobahn set up
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 12:19 AM / IP Logged  
I would say, "HELLA" dB's.
honomichl 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 4:45 AM / IP Logged  

Me personally i would never go with audiobahn because it is a brand that is mostly show. i will admit that it would get loud for a high school student. i talked to a guy from Dashboard Electronics (local car audio shop)He said don't buy them don't waste your money. This was a store that used to sell audiobahn. And there amps blow out more subs and i did research because i was going to buy an audiobahn amp( when i was young and stupid). I wouldn't try to compete with JL audio or kicker. It would be  self torchure to watch the other guys hitting alot higher. Don't Forget that audiobahn made that 34 incher for show. i never heard or seen it win any trophies what so ever. ( as in performance )

you can't be ahead of the curb if you aren't LIVIN LOUD
honomichl 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 5:37 PM / IP Logged  

And if you want help on the db's. What kind of a car is this going to be in. Makes a difference.And plus that kind of a stereo will need some ele. upgrades. Because audiobahn amps do draw alot from the battery.Tell me what you think of this setup. -- posted image.

you can't be ahead of the curb if you aren't LIVIN LOUD
arrow12 
Silver - Posts: 527
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 6:41 PM / IP Logged  

Well if you want dbs, then you'll probably do pretty good.  In the sound quality arena your screwed (no offense).  It should be loud though.

That's my opinion. Take it, leave it, or correct me.
ssnds 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 7:00 PM / IP Logged  

i'd have to say audiobahn is mostly for show. most people i have seen mount them on the box with the magnet stickin out. wow the magnet is all pretty! lol so what!  and the amps..

yo dawg. i got some killa flamez on my amp!                 west side!

for real though. all looks.. almost wanna say put your money where your mouth is to audiobahn... any ways.. i'm sure it will be loud. who am i to say it's not. i am just some punk drunk w/o a drivers license! got a nice car, nice dvd hu, speakers,etc.. and cant drive the mothaUcker. 

audiobahnlove, i wonder how much all that shhh will cost you though??

SSounds
darthness 
Copper - Posts: 136
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 7:38 PM / IP Logged  
make sure you get the subs and amps with chrome flames, dem be addin mega deebez. also, make sure you drop $400 each on amps that put out 1000watz!!!!(more like 250, rms)
footbaldd 
Copper - Posts: 84
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 8:31 PM / IP Logged  
How about some more info as far as box size, port frequency, power setup, and what ohm load you plan to run them at. I would say that they will get decently loud, but out of the setups Ive heard they are pretty sloppy; Although, if you install them right you should be able to get into the 140s
tcss 
Silver - Posts: 1,623
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged  
Flames on the outside of the amps soon become flames on the INSIDE of the amps.
There is no such thing as free installation!
arrow12 
Silver - Posts: 527
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2005 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  
OoOoO.  Flames on the inside.  That would be funny too see...  Until it set the car on fire.
That's my opinion. Take it, leave it, or correct me.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic