icon

2004 xterra wirring info

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
j68rh 
Copper - Posts: 147
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2005 at 2:23 PM / IP Logged  
Ok here is the deal I have this alarm the commando model FM-870 with remote start and everything is hooked up by the wiring diagrams and the alarm arms and dissarms, and goes off like it should for shock and when the doors open. now i cant get the remote start to work I read in the instruction book that I have to program the start sqeunce ok I am fine with that, but the lock and unlock of the power doors isn't working like it should I even programed it like the instructions said its hooked up right. and I don't know how to hook up the key sense for this thing either like the instruction book says and the wiring diagram doesn't show how to tie into the chime box when the key is in the ignition and the drivers door is open and the chimmer is going off.  so if any one can help please I need some info
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2005 at 3:02 PM / IP Logged  
The keysense will be a thin WHITE/ green wire at the ignition switch, and it's a negative....
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
j68rh 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2005 at 5:51 PM / IP Logged  
everything works great but the door locks.  does anyone have a better Idea then at the switch it self to hook up the locks to the alarm.  The reason I say this the brown and light GREEN/ red wires don't work.  but at the switch there is power.  if at the switch is the only way is there any way easy to get in through the boot to the door on the driver side there seems to be alot of stuff there.  but every thing else is great.  thanks for all the assistance.
j68rh 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 6:53 AM / IP Logged  
any ideas would be great thanks
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic