06 GMC Remote Start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jkyliej 
Copper - Posts: 101
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 1:21 AM / IP Logged  

All,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 06 GMC 2500 HD Crew with Duramax and Alison?  I need to do a 2wss-as and have not done a duramax before.

Thanks,

Justin

jkj
jacqueslacombe 
Copper - Posts: 124
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged  
Well you are using a compustar spead spectrum  with alarm   you will need a GMDAA module that will control the passlock system plus the door lock and alarm system of the vehicule for the rest the wiring is simple  Try to contact me on my email i will seed you the wiring diagram of your vehicule( jlacombe649@hotmail.com)
cocolaboy
jkyliej 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 3:39 PM / IP Logged  
Anyone else have info on this vehicle?
jkj
tbalt 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 4:15 PM / IP Logged  
jkyliej wrote:

All,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 06 GMC 2500 HD Crew with Duramax and Alison?  I need to do a 2wss-as and have not done a duramax before.

Thanks,

Justin

You can go to www.bulldogsecurity.com and they have a very good installation for the truck, I too have a '06 Silverado 2500 HD and that is where I found mine.

Email me if you want the exact link for the diagram if you can't find it.

I have a question for you I've been looking at that same starter for mine but I'm wondering if any extra relays are needed  with that compustar unit for the starter, ignition 1&2, and assy hookups or are they in module relays? Let me know this tonight if you see it.

Thanks

ziggyb222 
Silver - Posts: 593
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 8:15 PM / IP Logged  
I use the GM-u7 or the Gm-sl from Crimestopper.. Does all the security,passlock and disarm,heated seats,doorlocks,RAP ..Easy to hook up and are basically preprogrammed... As for the rest of the truck, everything is right there a the BCM.. A fun truck to do..
jkyliej 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 10:33 PM / IP Logged  

tbalt.  I have done three other 2wss-as and all the relays are on baord the unit with exception to door lock/unlock depending on vehicle.  I love these units, they're built well and perform well.

Also thanks for the advice

jkj
jkyliej 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2006 at 10:20 AM / IP Logged  
I chose to use a GM-SL to integrate this RS into the truck and am having an issue with the fact that the GM-SL requires a +door trigger input which is then coverted to a -signal wich the 2wss-as uses.  Is there a + door trigger input on these trucks?  Everything I have seen on the wiring charts indicates that the door triggers are all negative.  For now I have had to run a wire to each front door and wires to the BCM for the rear doors to give the proper -signal the alaram needs.  Problem is that I have not yet dioe isolated each wire so the driver info center think all doors are open as soon as you open one.  I want to use the GM-SL for this as it will take care of this issue but like I said I don't know where to find this + door signal it needs.  Thanks.
jkj
flobee4 
Silver - Posts: 585
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2006 at 11:12 AM / IP Logged  

For door trigger you are supposed to use the white(-) wire coming off connector 2.  for dome light supervision you Gray/Black(+) on connector 1 you'll need to use a relay to convert the dome light supervision wire of the compustar to a positive.  The white wire is the door trigger, the BLACK/ white is used to turn on the dome lights after you disarm.  Do not use gray/black for your door trigger, use white.

Frank

flobee4 
Silver - Posts: 585
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2006 at 11:16 AM / IP Logged  

opps, didn't proof read that very well. The second to last sentence is supposed to say gray/black not BLACK/ white. I don't know what I was thinking.  Anyway thats off the GM-SL module.\

Frank

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic