icon

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
7keen0 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 4:36 PM / IP Logged  
YO, my name is danny.
Im 14 and im in Highschool and i live in ky. Im a reqular poster on ecoustics.com. I hope to get to know yall better. Dont underestimate me cause of my age lol. im still figuring this forum out and its pretty tight so far.
Thanx
"Aspire to acquire the desire that you admire but if in the process you perspire, dont retire, but refire to acquire that you disire"
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 4:55 PM / IP Logged  
This thread may be relocated to the HOWDY forum without notice.
Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
7keen0 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 5:42 PM / IP Logged  
yea sorry lol...didnt c anything like that.
my mistake
"Aspire to acquire the desire that you admire but if in the process you perspire, dont retire, but refire to acquire that you disire"
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 6:01 PM / IP Logged  

7keen0 wrote:
yea sorry lol...didnt c anything like that.
my mistake

I am sure stevdart will forgive you, as he spends much time there him self. Welcome to the12volt.com!

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 8:26 PM / IP Logged  
Yup, welcome dude.....another mind to corrupt.  New member -- posted image.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
arrow12 
Silver - Posts: 527
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 10:01 PM / IP Logged  
Hey welcome to 12volt.  You get plenty of questions answered here.
That's my opinion. Take it, leave it, or correct me.
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 10:24 PM / IP Logged  
Welcome, and just a warning before its too late, don't talk about audiobahn, sony, pyramid, pyle, or capacitors...if you keep that stuff in the hush hush, we will love ya haha
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
menace2sobriety 
Silver - Posts: 394
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 11:39 PM / IP Logged  

[QUOTE=Alpine Guy]Welcome,  don't talk about audiobahn, sony, pyramid, pyle, or capacitors...QUOTE]

thats because they cannot get this wicked gear for themselves. and if they can't have it no one can!!    New member -- posted image.            

just kidding,  welcome, ask, learn, forget.     in that orderNew member -- posted image.

dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  

sprahl85 wrote:
you will get tied to a tree and whipped with ambilical cords...

Umm, ok. Where did you come up with that one? I always thought it was extension cords, but at least it's funny.New member -- posted image.

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 13, 2005 at 1:14 AM / IP Logged  
Please tell me you don't have a five speed car you want to bypass the clutch on......KIDDING......your at home with us bro!
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic