the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Anyone here know Kenwood Video products ?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hzemall 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 23, 2005 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged  
I am trying to sort all this out.
I have the 8017 double din.
C810 DVD Changer
710 Music Keg
iP500 ipod interface
KCA-S210A CD changer switcher.
Can I use them all together or do I have to get a second S210, will it even handle a second one ?
Thoughts ? Worst case I guess I can run the ipod off the AUX in on the iP500 but I don't want to.
Tim Baillie
Installer/Designer/Fabricator
Certified Autosound & Security
djfearny2 
Silver - Posts: 810
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 24, 2005 at 9:01 AM / IP Logged  
ok the s210a will work for the ipod and the music keg but the c810 has a totally different plug on it. it has an 18 pin data plug instead of the 10-12 pin plug those other things use. that is the only device that may not work with your radio unless it has the plug on it i am not sure but the ipod and keg will work on the s210a
hope that helps a slight bit you may luck out and the tv has the conenction for the c810
Jon
Installer/Help Technician
---coral springs florida---
mecp certification is not always needed. I have it and it has not helped me out at all. my experience out shines it.
gus1 
Gold - Posts: 1,013
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2005 at 4:30 PM / IP Logged  
Should be able to daisychain the control protocol between boxes, then bring the video in on an Aux. for the DVD changer.   You may also be able to use TV tuner plug for the DVD changer if it has the same plug on it (flat wide one)
If need be, I can give our local rep a call to definately clarify it..... you may have already figured it out.
Gus
Wherever I go, that is where I end up......

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic