icon

03 Trailblazer remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ducatidesmo 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2006 at 7:24 PM / IP Logged  

THanks. ok found the gray black wire, but is the horn wire the panic wire???? I've been reading alot of these forums, and just realized that i'm not installing an alarm so is the green wire or negative trigger on the 457G not used??? if it is, does it go to the Trailblazer's alarm??

SOrry for all the questions, just want to make sure that I don't blow up this truck!!

THanks

Derrick

Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2006 at 9:22 PM / IP Logged  
All you need to use on the 457g is red, black, purple, blue/white(which goes to the blue staus wire on the 561R), and your door locks. There is no panic wire on a 561R so you don't need that either....
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
ducatidesmo 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2006 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged  

alright thanks yall got it up and running... but now have a question about the lights or the white wire with the fuse on the 561R. I connected it to the brown wire on the kick panel, but that wasn't it. the exterior lights do nothing. which wire am I supposed to connect that to? and do the activation wires (WHITE/ blue and WHITE/ red) do they just connect to the toggle switch supplied or do they connect to nothing?

Oh yes the 2nd igntion has to be connected right?

Thanks

Derrick

ducatidesmo 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2006 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged  
OH I forgot, I get a check engine light.. and do I connect the sat. wires? (ignition 2??)
ducatidesmo 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 2:27 AM / IP Logged  
Alight I'm done for the night. got everything buttoned up but found three things.
First: The external lights don't flash... at all nothing. if I use the OEM key fob, the lights illuminate, but if I use the 561R, nothing. I have the white wire hooked up to the brown wire located in the kick panel area. Is that correct?
Second: Dome lights illumnate when locking the doors. NOT when unlocking the doors. ???????????????????????
Third: The CEL is on. I have the 2nd ignition connected, but it still comes on.
If anyone can help me with these It would be greatly appreciated, and THANK YOU!! for all the help yall have been giving me
Thanks
Derrick
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 6:49 AM / IP Logged  
You can use they other gray/black on the back of the headlight switch for lights. They are negative, so set your polarity jumper correctly. Are you sure the locks aren't hooked up backwards?
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
ducatidesmo 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 2:41 PM / IP Logged  
duh 03 Trailblazer remote start - Page 2 -- posted image. . I'll change that today, the wires that is, and I will swap out that white wire. Thanks mike. Now why is it throwing a code now???
Thanks
Derrick
ducatidesmo 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2006 at 7:26 AM / IP Logged  
any ideas?
Thanks
Derrick
uffdog 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2006 at 8:13 AM / IP Logged  
Disconnect the neg battery cable for a few minutes  then touch it to battery 2x    rehook the codes should clear
rfd
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic