icon

Clifford siren ident.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Forseti 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 6:21 PM / IP Logged  
I have a Avantguard 4 alarm ..... the "smart siren 4" has been damaged by battery acid. I went to a local guy who sells clifford and I got a new siren. When I opened the box the new one looks like the old but this one has no connector .. just bare wires and it has some sort of key that goes in the top. When I wired it to my alarm and turn the key on all I get are fast clicking.....even after I let it charge up. The part number on the siren is 60-482... do I have the right replacement or do I need to take it back ?
scirocco16v 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2006 at 1:18 PM / IP Logged  
That is not the right siren and, the one you need used to have dei part number 515c.  Doesn't the one you have have only three wires on it where the original for that alarm should have 4 wires inside a black jacket.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic