car ultra starter 2500

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
celestica 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2006 at 11:50 AM / IP Logged  
hi
my car remote stater ultra2500was working for 2 years (starter 2 ways  with alarm),in the last 3 days,the remote starter did not start the car,it flash 7 times no start...i check the book,it said  7 flashes mean  no detect tach signal,i dont have the instruction manual to program it,i dont know how...can someone give me some help..
thank you
mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 15, 2006 at 12:21 PM / IP Logged  
Check the Connection for TACH before ReProgramming.......It may just be a Bad Connection
MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
feenal 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2006 at 2:37 PM / IP Logged  
1) Make all the required wire connections and plug-in the Unit.
**The park lights should flash twice upon power up.
2) Turn the Ignition Key ON. (Park Lights will turn on).
3) Start the vehicle, LED’s on the antenna will come on to confirm tach signal is detected**, then after two
to ten seconds the park lights will turn off then flash twice to confirm tach learning.
* The system will flash the park lights seven times if not tach learned and the start button is
pressed. The system must be tach learned before remote starting.
** If the LED’s do not come on during tach learn, a proper tach signal was not detected.
Note: If the park lights do not flash in auto tach learn mode it may be necessary to connect to a different
tach source. For best results connect the tach wire to the coil pack or to a fuel injector wire. If necessary
celestica 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2006 at 3:02 PM / IP Logged  
mo12v wrote:
Check the Connection for TACH before ReProgramming.......It may just be a Bad Connection
celestica 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2006 at 3:05 PM / IP Logged  
thank you guys
the car remote stater  was working  for longtime,i did not touch nothing....
i will try,i even cant see the wires,it is cold outside and freezing...
customak47 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2006 at 5:18 PM / IP Logged  

This unit may be a tachless unit using voltage sensing to tell unit when to stop cranking. Either way, you need to do a system reset to reprogram tach or tachless setting. to do this, you cycle key on/off/on/off/on ( not crank) and press and release the button on the antenna. if done correctly, the park lites will come on and horn will chirp (if connected). then hold down the antenna button until park lites flash 3 times and horn chirp 3 times. this resets all programmable options to default and readys unit for tach/tachless program. If any more questions, check out www.ultrastarters.com, check dealer locator or call tech support. may have faulty unit

My rifle is my friend...
celestica 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2006 at 5:53 PM / IP Logged  
thank you.
i took it to the le beau where they installed it,did not work,the remote dont accept tach signal,they have to replace it with a new one...
thanks to all

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic