icon

03 Trailblazer, viper 561T

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
billbear 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2006 at 9:25 PM / IP Logged  
Had viper 561 T with 457g databus installed. The rear window defrost was tied in at the rear window with a relay ,now my blower stays running at like a #3 speed even tho i have set lower .My factory fobs wont set for driver 1 or driver 2 ,if use remote start (that was idea useing my factory fobs )note :have set to key in ign to set seats ,ect . My quuestion is whats next viper 563T junk viper ? or just yell loud at installer ?
ryguy 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2006 at 9:52 PM / IP Logged  
well it may not be his fault ive had a bad module before but he also maybe could have done things better ?
MECP installer,technician
billbear 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2006 at 11:26 PM / IP Logged  

i am worryed about blower motor, if module is bad now, as it will go no lower than a #3 manual or auto settings even tho shows its at lowers setting #1

Not a great install if cost me get blower fixed and still not what i asked for . My other tb before had bus module(457g) works ok but have two remotes to do so ! thats what i wanted get away from

au5599 
Copper - Posts: 94
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2006 at 9:47 AM / IP Logged  

Did you really want seat memory and all that? Are you that lazy?

Get everything on one remote. If it is equipped with factory alarm then a module for doorlocks will arm/disarm alarm.

As for blower well that can be the blower resistor kinda common on them.

Chris Luongo 
Platinum - Posts: 3,746
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 20, 2006 at 10:06 AM / IP Logged  
If it was professionally installed, why not just bring the car back to the place that did the job?
Hopefully they back up their work, and take responsibility for mistakes.
--If it's their fault, and they can fix it, they should.
--If it's their fault, and they are unable to fix it because something is now broken, they should be willing to pay to have it fixed.
--If they believe it is a coincidence and not their fault, they should be willing to explain why.
billbear 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2006 at 11:14 AM / IP Logged  

1st I paid for all the bells. 2nd yes I am lazy and handicapped,  so helps to use easy exit .3rd wife is short sure makes it nice with out having to set seats and mirrors . Don’t knock it less you tried it.  Thanks for your response have nice day.  And no I not over weight

billbear 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2006 at 11:19 AM / IP Logged  

Sorry about the text  try again

1st I paid for all the bells. 2nd yes I am lazy and handicapped,  so helps to use easy exit .3rd wife is short sure makes it nice with out having to set seats and mirrors . Don’t knock it less you tried it.  Thanks for your response have nice day.  And no I not over weight

au5599 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2006 at 2:06 PM / IP Logged  

Nobody said you were over weight. There is just some things you dont want to mess with.  Those trucks have a few computers in there that communicate through 1 wire. You are trying to make it do alot more so it may give you issues.

Easy way with no issues is to do it all on aftermarket remote. But hey what do I know I just been doing this for well over 7 years all year round.

Just remember 1 data wire does everything for your door locks and other stuff.

billbear 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2006 at 6:08 PM / IP Logged  
Well the heater on higher speed was the back controls was on for 2nd row seats, i didnt even know i had that thought was just a radio there .As far as remote i am saying they told me all stuff on my factory remote would be same .Every thing i was told was for next model up from the 561t and at $300 total i may as well had dealer install at $350 (not gm ) thanks for responce
au5599 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2006 at 5:39 PM / IP Logged  

billbear wrote:
My factory fobs wont set for driver 1 or driver 2 ,if use remote start (that was idea useing my factory fobs )note :have set to key in ign to set seats ,ect

What are you using to trigger the remote start? The factory remote? If so what button are you using to trigger it?

Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic