icon

First Glass Box Pic

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
StlS_Ron 
Copper - Posts: 51
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2006 at 12:06 AM / IP Logged  

Ok finished my first glass box. this fitsdown insde the factory spare tire hump in a 05 crv.  the "table" still covers it with carpet on top so i twill never be seen.  I started it befor christmass but jsu tgot around to finishing it up.  blurry pic i know.  shoot me your opinions

First Glass Box Pic -- posted image.

Ya my radio sucks.
Oh by the way I cant spell!!!
cdoolittle16 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2006 at 2:40 AM / IP Logged  
Very Nice, i hope to have mine up and going before the end of the summer, funding a big project sucks, all i have now is 3 Rockford p2 12's still need amps and new head unit. but i really like the box.
I love custom audio like a fat kid loves cake!
StlS_Ron 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2006 at 12:15 PM / IP Logged  

cdoolittle16 wrote:
Very Nice, i hope to have mine up and going before the end of the summer, funding a big project sucks, all i have now is 3 Rockford p2 12's still need amps and new head unit. but i really like the box.

thanks. come out ok of rmy first project.   was going to base/clear it black.   after 1st layer oif primer with all the imperfection.  just decided to texture it.  pluss itll never be seen once in the car.    Getting ready to start my "big" project, but have the same problem. funds. .

Ya my radio sucks.
Cougar.Modder 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2006 at 1:16 AM / IP Logged  
Very nice work. What type of vehicle is this going into? Would like to make somewhat the same shape, except for four 10's I have lying around. Tried a box last summer but the one side caved and the 4th sub wouldn't fit. Pisser after all the work but always another try, and I like your layout. Gives me ideas!!!!
Alpine 7830 HU-4X100 W McIntosh -2X110 W McIntosh-MB Quart Q's Mid Tweets-4X10" Phoenix Gold Subs-Phoenix Gold EQ215ix-AC Epi-PG Line Driver-Phoenix Gold 1 Farad Cap -Clifford Avantguard 4-2 Ear Plugs
StlS_Ron 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2006 at 12:25 PM / IP Logged  

Cougar.Modder wrote:
Very nice work. What type of vehicle is this going into? Would like to make somewhat the same shape, except for four 10's I have lying around. Tried a box last summer but the one side caved and the 4th sub wouldn't fit. Pisser after all the work but always another try, and I like your layout. Gives me ideas!!!!

this fits into 05 crv spare tire well.   the biggest problemi had with it was tring to keep the table thing that is placed on tope of the spare tire.  its about 1" thick.  So i dint have room for anything but 8"s depth wise.  THats the only problem i think youll run into if you attempt to make it "stealth" with 10's.  

Ya my radio sucks.
tex12gage 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2006 at 4:12 PM / IP Logged  

Nice work, looks good and proffesional

Hows it sound?

tex
HottAccord 
Silver - Posts: 247
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 7:58 PM / IP Logged  
Thats a hell of a nice job for your 1st project!
Im a fiberglass whore!!
StlS_Ron 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  

havent pluged it up yet. this weekend itll be in the car and done.

HottAccord. Thanks.   ill let ya guys now if it saounds any good. lol

Ya my radio sucks.
darthness 
Copper - Posts: 136
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 11:22 PM / IP Logged  
very nice.. all these installs going on are inspiring me.. im sort of considring doing a FG project now... lol a stealhty spare tire install would be sweet.. only problem is... what if you get a flat.
StlS_Ron 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2006 at 1:36 AM / IP Logged  

darthness wrote:
very nice.. all these installs going on are inspiring me.. im sort of considring doing a FG project now... lol a stealhty spare tire install would be sweet.. only problem is... what if you get a flat.

well most call their friends lol

but on the crv the spare tire is on the back tailgate. so no worries

Ya my radio sucks.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic