icon

95 path finder sport

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Scott105 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2002 at 10:09 PM / IP Logged  
i HAVE A PROBLEM . I HAVE TOOK OUT THE FACTORY RADIO FROM THIS VECHICLE TO PUT IN A NEW RADIO. i BOUGHT THE THE HARNESS AND INSTALLED THE NEW RADIO. IT GETS POWER AND WORK BUT I GET NO SOUND. iS THERE AN HIDDEN AMP IN THIS VEHICLE AND HOW DO I BYPASS FROM THE HARNESS.... TO GET SOUND  
BlackGti 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2002 at 12:26 AM / IP Logged  
You dont HAVE to bypass the amp..sometimes u have to but in most cases theres no need to. On the harness you bought for the car, there should be a blue/white stripe wire, hook that wire up to the same wire on your harness on the radio. If u dont have a blue/white stripe wire on the radio harness hook it up with the Red wire (ignition). The amp should turn on now when u hook up that blue wire....good luck.
Best Buy Mobile Install Tech.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic