icon

CV Stroker Pro or Kicker L7 or Alp Type X

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fillupmyfocus 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2006 at 12:55 AM / IP Logged  
I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (don't worry I can fit everything in it) and I already have the following equipment in my possession:
2 Kicker 04SS65.2 6.5" Component Sets
2 Kicker 04SSMB8 8" Midbass Driver Sets
1 Kicker SX900.4 Class A/B Amp
2 Kicker SX1250.1 Class D Amps
1 Kicker KX2500.1 Class D Amp
1 Kicker SXRC Digital Amp Controller
1 200A H.O. Alternator
1 Xstatic Batcap 8400
2 Xstatic Batcap 800
My first question is whether KnuKonceptz wiring is a good choice for high end stereos? All the numbers look great and better than most major brands, and they all look good too. The awesome thing is that they are becoming widely popular because of their "we don't need to charge an arm and a leg" policy.
My next, and most important, question is what subwoofer setup I should use. Here are the options:
2 Kicker L7 15"
2 Kicker SoloX 12"
1 Kicker SoloX 18"
1 Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro 15"
4 Kicker L7 12"
3 Alpine Type X 12"
Or Other Suggestions
Just because I have the 2 SX1250.1 and 1 KX2500.1 doesn't mean I have to use them. I want to use whatever will be best for the sub(s) you guys say is best.
So what should I do. Email, Post, or both. Amps, Subs, Wiring.... I am also undecided on the headunit I should use... so let's settle this once and for all! I have asked everyone, and they are as indecisive as me. Thanks for the help, if you don't want to post just email me. Thanks again.
floridaengineer@gmail.com
honomichl 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2006 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged  
I am assuming you are in to spl and not much sq so i wouldn't even bother with the aplines. I would go with the 4 12's. L7's are really good subs and are reliable.And it would have the most cone area too.
you can't be ahead of the curb if you aren't LIVIN LOUD

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic