compustar 2w8000fmr + dei 507M & 520T

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jbody 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2006 at 4:06 PM / IP Logged  

hey guys,

can you guys tell me which colors are which and where to attach these wires for the additional security that i am going to be installing.  I have Compustar 2W8000FMR and I would like to add DEI 507M digital tilt sensor and DEI 520T back up battery.  I just need to figure out what color wires are what on the brain and which sensor input do I use for the trigger for the backup battery.    And which output do I hook the tilt sensor so that I can at least figure out if its the tilt sensor is set off rather than the knock sensor.  Thanks in advance, tried searching for instructions, but there wasn't any color codes or diagrams for the compustar alarm.

JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2006 at 10:15 AM / IP Logged  
You can't use the backup battery. It can only be used on alarm/remote starters that have a seperate power input for the alarm and remote start portions. The Compustar brain gets the power thru one of the 30 amp circuits. The backup battery cannot handle that much current.
There are a few cars you could use a 520T with a Compustar unit, but you didn't provide that info.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic