icon

94 Honda accord door remote lock/unlock

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hasnanajmal 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2006 at 11:50 PM / IP Logged  
Hello.  im having trouble installing the remote lock/unlock into the 94 honda accord EX. Can someone please tell me where the wires are exactly located?  I tried using the diagram but it doesnt help.  Should i connect the green and blue lock/unlock wire directly to the switch on the door panel?
kobevsjordan 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2006 at 4:27 AM / IP Logged  

Hi,

I have a 94 accord EX and recently installed a remote start alarm in it.

The lock/unlock wires are really hard to see. You have to look under the dash way up under the left.

Imagine a line running up from the top of the fuse box. It's about a foot above that. A gray connector.

IT ONLY HAS TWO WIRES ON IT. CONNECTOR IS VERY SMALL.

Mine didn't have any blue tape on it but yours might. It's covered with this weird foam stuff that you might have to scrape off to see a BLACK/ white and a orange wire.

Personal Message me if you want, with your name and phone number and i can talk you through finding it.

Also, just so you know, you don't need to use any relay for the door locks as long as your alarm has a (-) door lock/unlock output.

Hope this helps.

a

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic