icon

Kicker heart shaped subs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pmh61 
Copper - Posts: 151
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 10:46 AM / IP Logged  
I am not hating now the girls can have something nice and pink. But go to kickers website and look at the new subs they have. I myself can't wait to get a trio of they bad mamma jammas www.kicker.com
pmh61 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 10:47 AM / IP Logged  
oh yea the most important part they are heart shaped subs looks like they can handle some power but still ???????? what is this world coming too lol
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 10:52 AM / IP Logged  
Sony wishes that they thought of that!
Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
kirktcashalini 
Silver - Posts: 492
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  
rofl.. (that is all)
99 Blazer LT.   Yellow Top. Big 3. Infinity Kappa Speakers All Around. Jensen CD/DVD flip out. 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQs powered by a Alpine PDX600.1 (in one custom box, building a FG box)
pmh61 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  
i knew i wasn't the only one lmao oh man seriously how many do you think will be sold. i am gona go to my store and see about getting some of these on monday just one so i can listen to it if it pounds i will put it in my car just for the fun of it
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 11:20 AM / IP Logged  
Um I think this is an april fools Joke. I dont think Kicker would flush their company down the toilet like this
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 2:28 PM / IP Logged  
Ravendarat, you're right.  They had me though   Kicker heart shaped subs -- posted image.
Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
kirktcashalini 
Silver - Posts: 492
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 5:02 PM / IP Logged  
definatly looks like a joke now that i look twice and actually read the information lol. notice how the specs is just a recipe hah. also... DAMN someone spent some timeeeeeeeee on that joke. lol lot of html and digital imaging doodie involved in that one.
99 Blazer LT.   Yellow Top. Big 3. Infinity Kappa Speakers All Around. Jensen CD/DVD flip out. 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQs powered by a Alpine PDX600.1 (in one custom box, building a FG box)
arrow12 
Silver - Posts: 527
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 5:57 PM / IP Logged  
That is a lot of work.  Good to see that Kicker has a sense of humor.
That's my opinion. Take it, leave it, or correct me.
coppellstereo 
Silver - Posts: 785
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2006 at 8:20 PM / IP Logged  
lol:
"poly-waffle sugar cone"
"SCONCE - Scented-Cone Olfactory Nano-Circulation Equalizer"
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic