icon

2005 denali, alarm/remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
doibuy 
Copper - Posts: 177
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2006 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged  
The windows are not controlled through the data bus.  When they first released these interfaces they were supposed to work the windows, but they pulled them and now only some cars (not SUVs or Trucks) will allow the windows to work. 
masterk 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2006 at 12:41 AM / IP Logged  

installed aps997 with dei 457gw data buss interface is their a easier way to get the door triggers + or - then having to run a wire to each door and diode isolate,also unclear on the gray/black wire on 457gw for option 1positve dome  light circuit i did not connect it and the interior lights do not come on when the doors are open the 997 allows you to program time delay for dome light so it arms immediately i did not preform that procedure but will completeinstall and can use some advice

8d
crawford7827@bellsouth.net
xscash 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2006 at 1:48 PM / IP Logged  

the wire on the 457 will bypass the interior light output to the alarm when the remotestarter shuts down. remember...the interior  lights come on when it shuts down....this will cause the alarm to go off ....falsing.

xs

expandable sound
south of boston
tragik 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2006 at 2:28 PM / IP Logged  

On the 05's there is a gray black wire in the bcm (?) under the steering column in the far right plug that can work for a door trigger. Its actually a domelight wire, but as long as you bypass the door trigger input to the alarm after remote start shut down, it'll work fine.

Northstart.....or start it your damn self.
masterk 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2006 at 5:49 PM / IP Logged  
thanks that was good info i saw the gray/black and will use that also their is a button that disable's dome light when door are open guess what i push it that corrected the problem i'll be adding a dei window rollup next week
8d
masterk 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2006 at 11:13 AM / IP Logged  

adding window rollup to aps 997 using dei 530t looking for info on connecting  it do i have to go directly to individual window motors or can i go todrivers window switch

8d
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 11, 2006 at 11:24 AM / IP Logged  
DEI lists that you have to go into each door to the dk. blue - brown at each switch seperately. Type C
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic