Member spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2006 at 11:50 AM / IP Logged  
also all the speakers i have are Pioneer TS-A6960,
Pioneer TS-A1370R,Pioneer TS-A1670R im sorry there all three way
Aruman 
Silver - Posts: 363
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2006 at 12:01 PM / IP Logged  
So you have 6 speakers, factory ones? what's their power rating? i think is better if you use the 2 3ways and the 2 6x9, thus 4 speakers and use an 4 channel amp the Pioneer GM-6200F looks nice it's 4x 60 wrms amp, and wire each speaker at each channel of that amp. You can put 2 of the Pioneer GM-7200M for your 4 subs and wired them as i showed you before. or you can use 2 of this 2 channel Pioneer GM-5200T it's a 2x 125 wrms and wire each sub at each channel, and each sub will get 125wrms, more than enought because those subs are 120wrms.
Shaking The Neighborhood
xkuco 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2006 at 1:20 PM / IP Logged  
im thinkin of goin with 3 amps one for every two speakers kickpanels, doors, and back and that one gm-5200t and use three of the GM-3200T what do u think and then get the upgraded alternator ???
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2006 at 10:04 AM / IP Logged  
Aruman wrote:
Class D amps are not 2 channel, they have 2 terminals for connect more subs, but they are not 2 channel amps.
I am curious... Why do you say they are not 2 channel amps?
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
Aruman 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2006 at 12:59 PM / IP Logged  
Class D aren't Monoblock Amps and Monoblock amps aren't single channel?
Shaking The Neighborhood
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 16, 2006 at 10:36 AM / IP Logged  
Aruman wrote:
Class D aren't Monoblock Amps and Monoblock amps aren't single channel?
No. Class D does not mean monoblock, but yes, monoblock DOES mean one channel.
Here's a 5/4/3 channel class D amplifier... That's just one example. Stereo AND mono, bridgeable, too! All in one chassis... Eclipse also has a 4/3/2 version, and a 1/2 channel version.
All I am saying here is that class D does not mean "mono", or even "one channel" for that matter. Class D amplifiers appear in all of the flavors that typical class A and A/B amps appear in.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
Aruman 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 16, 2006 at 3:14 PM / IP Logged  
ohh ok now i see, thanks for the correction Heamphyst.
Shaking The Neighborhood
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic