icon

dei 530t one touch only in driver switch

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sufferrar 
Copper - Posts: 190
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2006 at 1:34 PM / IP Logged  
I have installed 2 530ts in my 2003 frontier .i installed both in the driver door. i used the wires according to the vehicle wiring colour code for the windows. Every thing works except that you only get the one touch feature from the drivers control switches. the rest of the door switches work like factory with the one touch. will i have to go into each door for the one touch to work?
"I'm So Loud It Hertz"
sufferrar 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2006 at 1:37 PM / IP Logged  
sorry, meant to say : the rest of the door switches work like factory without the one touch.
"I'm So Loud It Hertz"
infinkc 
Copper - Posts: 438
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2006 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged  
the module since its only in the drivers door, will only have the one touch for the driver(connected to the drivers door switch). only way to go around that is run a wire from the module to each door switch.
There are 10 types of people in the world, ones that understand binary and ones that dont.
sufferrar 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2006 at 2:39 PM / IP Logged  
I guess that the vehicle wiring colour code in the data base needs to alert installers that you need to go into each door for the one touch. I had the assumption that it will work on all doors...
"I'm So Loud It Hertz"
infinkc 
Copper - Posts: 438
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2006 at 6:15 PM / IP Logged  
its not the wiring databases fault, its the module manufacture that should note that, in any car it will be the case that it only works one touch from the drivers side unless the car is a 2 door with a centraly mounted window switch (like bmw)
There are 10 types of people in the world, ones that understand binary and ones that dont.
mthill25 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2006 at 1:54 PM / IP Logged  
The 530t manual does state that it needs to be wired between the switch and motor for the one touch to work. Just did mine last night.dei 530t  one touch only in driver switch - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic